Wedding Packages 2018
Middleton Hall offers a selection on packages priced to accommodate whatever style of wedding, whatever your budget, and you can be assured that our experienced wedding team will be on hand every step of the way to ensure that your wedding day is beautiful and unique.
Middleton Hall’s carefully designed Wedding Packages make it easy, saving you the time and stress involved in choosing various suppliers, leaving you free to relax and enjoy the lead up to your wedding day.
Your Wedding Packages start from £4,725.00 and your package will include:-
- Exclusive Use of the Hall & the grounds for a civil ceremony & reception or just the reception.
- A dedicated wedding coordinator to act as your Master of Ceremonies.
- A formal wedding breakfast for 50 guests, prepared by Middleton Halls bespoke caterers, who will of course cater vegetarians, children and those guests with special dietary requirements.
- A drinks package to include a welcome drink during the drinks reception, wine with the meal and a celebratory toast drink. Should the weather allow, welcome drinks may be served out on our beautifully maintained walled gardens.
- An evening buffet for 75 guests prepared by Middleton Halls bespoke caterers.
- Chair covers & colour coordinated sashes for 50 guests.
- Resident DJ for the evening reception
Please note all the wedding packages cater for 50 day guests & 75 evening guests, additional guests will charged at a cost per head, prices vary depending on the packages.
VAT is included
Exclusive Hire for Civil Ceremony at Middleton Hall £300.00
(In the event couples are wishing to get married at Middleton Hall, in addition to the Wedding Breakfast & Evening Reception taking place)
Please be aware that the Registrar Fees to conduct the wedding ceremony are not included within the prices and must be booked and paid for directly, by contacting the Warwickshire County Council Registrar at Nuneaton on 02476 375209
Mark & Amy – 6th May 2017
“Many thanks for all your hard work with our arrangements and in making the day run smoothly. Many people commented how well it was organised, we certainly had a great time!”
image: copyright Ian Thwaites Photography