Halloween Treasure Trail
The Hall, gardens and grounds will be open to the public on Thursday 29th October, 11am-4pm and Friday 30th & Saturday 31st October, 11am – 3:30pm. We are welcoming visitors to take part in our Halloween-themed children’s treasure trail, following the spooky clues around the buildings and grounds to discover your treat (or trick!) at the end! Our free children’s activity packs also include a colouring-in sheet and coloured pencils.
You must pre-book your entrance ticket to visit us on any of our open days or events under current circumstances. There will be no tickets available on the door. For tickets, please click here and select the ‘Halloween Treasure Trail’ tickets options. There are two ticket options available: Adult (16+) and Free which includes children, season pass holders and others as specified below.
SATURDAY 31ST SOLD OUT.
Adult Admission £6.00
MH&G Season Pass Holder, Historic House Member or RHS Member FREE
- One-way system and hand sanitising stations through the Hall buildings.
- Please keep your distance from other visitors, your safety is important to us.
- Please wash or sanitise your hands on arrival and on departure from our estate.
- One toilet (accessible) open to visitors. Baby changing facilities open.
- Part of nature trail currently closed, you can’t go the whole way around the lake due to maintenance work.
- Please note we close on 3pm on both days rather than our usual closing time of 4pm. This is so we have time to set up for our Halloween evening event starting at 4pm on both days.
- Courtyard coffee shop and shops open on both days, 10am-4pm.