Middleton Motors Monthly – October
Middleton Motors Monthly will be returning on Sunday 4th October for the final time this year. Following government advice, we are limiting the number of both show vehicles and pedestrian visitors allowed onsite on the day and all tickets MUST be pre-booked online. If you turn up without a pre-booked ticket, unfortunately you will be turned away. If you are booking as a pedestrian visitor, please bear in mind that motorists are able to leave when they wish to, so there is unlikely to be 60 Show Vehicles left on display in the afternoon.
Please read all of the information below before proceeding to book a ticket:
- A maximum of 60 show vehicles will be permitted to visit this event. A maximum of 2 adults (16+) per show vehicle. Admission is £5 per show car pre-book tickets here.
- Pedestrian visitor numbers are capped. Pedestrian admission is £6 per adult, free for U16s and season pass holders. Pedestrian visitors must pre-book tickets here.
- Both motorists and pedestrian MUST pre-book tickets online. You will be turned away if you turn up without a ticket.
- There will be only 1 toilet open to visitors on the day. This toilet is wheelchair accessible.
- Show cars will be admitted from 9:30am. All show cars MUST be onsite by 11:00am. If you turn up after 11:00am, you will be turned away even if you have bought a ticket.
- You MUST follow the instructions of our car parking stewards on arrival as they will be ensuring that cars are parked an appropriate distance away from each other to give visitors plenty of space.
- There will be a coffee cart onsite from 9:30am. Bake 180 Coffee Shop in The Courtyard will be open from 9:30am for food and drinks also.
- You are welcome to bring a picnic.
- Dogs on a lead are welcome in the gardens and grounds. Please pick up any mess.
- If you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 or suspect you may have been into contact with someone with symptoms, please do not attend this event under any circumstances.
- If we have to cancel this event due to negative developments in the Covid-19 situation, you will be refunded.
- Show cars must be of special interest, whether it is a limited edition or a classic, a monster truck or something even wackier!
We are still allowed to go ahead with this event under the new restrictions, however, social distancing is essential to keep everyone safe. We ask that all visitors follow the social distancing measures we have in place and give appropriate space to their fellow visitors at all times.
If you wish to display your vehicle, please book here
Pedestrian tickets for 6th September have not yet been released, but they will soon be available to book here.