Our seasonal markets
We are looking for traders for our 2022 seasonal markets!
We can’t wait for our 2022 markets. Last year, despite covid, our markets were as popular as ever with between 500 and 900 visitors a day enjoying what each seasonal market had to offer. We are planning to make 2022 our biggest and best season yet, and would like to invite traders to make an Expression of Interest in joining us this year.
Our seasonal markets are popular with our visitors, and we like to ensure that we provide a variety of businesses to engage them and be fair to traders. As a result, the application process for markets includes an initial Expression of Interest stage where our team reviews all EOIs and from these, a select amount of traders are invited to attend.
Each market is curated and themed according to season, which allows for a variety of businesses to take part.
Market dates for 2022 are:
- Summer Market: Saturday 9th July 2022
- Autumn Market: Saturday 24th + Sunday 25th September 2022
- Christmas Market: Saturday 26th + Sunday 27th November 2022
- Please fill out an EOI form (found at the bottom of this page) and return it to email@example.com
- If you have not traded with us before, please include photographs of your products and your stall presentation.
- The deadline for EOIs is Friday 8th April and you will find out the outcome of your EOI by Friday 15th
- You can express interest in all 3 markets on one form, however, this does not mean you will be accepted into all three.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not taking calls about markets during our open season, emailing will allow us to get back to you quickly.
- If accepted into a market, you will then be invited to make a booking. Details of this will be sent to you if applicable.
- If you are not accepted, we will offer you a place on our waiting list.
- We do not give individual feedback on why a business may not be accepted, but our selection criteria takes into consideration how many other businesses in your category, your presentation, your understanding of Middleton Hall as a heritage site and your willingness to work with us.