Our Gardens will re-open from Wednesday 31st March. We will be open Wednesdays-Sundays between 11am and 4pm.
- Visitors will also have to select an arrival time slot when booking which will help ease the number of people arriving at any one time.
- When our Hall buildings re-open, a one way system will be in place and you will need to wear a face covering inside if you are over 11 years of age and do not have a medical exemption.
- The Gardens and Grounds will be open as normal with one-way systems and passing places along some pathways.
- Our toilets will be open.
- Our Tea-room will be open serving takeaway refreshments.
*** Our outdoor Easter Trail is running between Wednesday 31st March and Sunday 11th April ***
When you purchase a ticket from our website, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.