Opening times & prices
Visiting the Hall & Gardens
The Hall & Gardens are now closed for the winter. We re-open to the public on Friday 5th March 2021.
2021 Public Open Days
- Open Friday – Sunday, 11am-4pm from Friday 5th March – Sunday 28th March
- Open Wednesday – Sunday, 11am-4pm from Wednesday 31st March – Sunday 12th September
- Open weekends only from 18th September – 31st October
- Open for special events during the winter months, events displayed on our What’s On page.
Visiting The Courtyard at Middleton Hall
COVID-19 UPDATE: Our Courtyard businesses are currently closed in line with government guidelines due to national lockdown.
The Courtyard shops are open Wednesday – Sunday 10am – 4pm. The Coffee Shop is open operating now their winter opening times and will be open every day, except Tuesdays, 9:30am-4:30pm.
There are social distancing measures in place for your safety and ours. There is no need to book in advance but please scan the QR code for track and trace when you arrive.
Our car park is locked at 4:30pm during the winter.
- There will be a one-way system through The Courtyard which visitors must adhere to at all times.
- We have allocated a queuing point for the coffee shop. Please do not join the queue if it has gone past the allocated point.
- Each individual shop will have social distancing measures in place in their shop. Please follow the signage.
- Benches have been moved to 2m apart and visitors will be asked to wipe over the benches after use using the cleaning materials provided. Only one household group on a bench at a time.
- Our shop owners are committed to maintaining a high level of hygiene within their units and will follow social distancing at all times.
- There is one toilet available for visitors to use in our Courtyard, operating a one in one out system
Visiting Middleton Lakes RSPB Reserve
Find out more about Middleton Lakes RSPB Reserve here.